Prices and conditions 2019
From 1 May to 15 October.
♦ Place by place: You don't need to come in group, you will share the boat with other people. Maximum 10 people.
♦ Private boat: The boat will be just for you or your group, You've no strangers with you.
♦ Sailing + Scuba Diving: It is a combination of half-day diving from shore and a half day visiting Comino by boat.
♦ Sailing with Children: If you come with children under 8 years can only be booked in "Private boat"
What if I cancel? What do I have to bring?
- When requesting the booking you have to give us the dates and number of people you will be. In maximum 24 hours will respond with the availability of places.
- Reservations will be effective once made banking income amount of 20% of the total, the rest( 80%) of the amount will be paid on the boat arrival. Credit cards are not accepted.
- All our trips and excursions reserved "Place by place" are performed with a minimum of 4 people. The boat is shared and the maximum capacity is 10 people.
- The reserve "Private boat" wherein the trip is not shared with others, is for a maximum of 10 participants.
- In the reserve place by place of the program "family cruising" where the boat is shared, the minimum age is 8 years. If children are under 8 years the reserve has to be in "Private boat".
Costs in case of cancellation by the participants are:
0% 15 days before departure.
30% 14 to 7 days before departure.
100% 6 days before departure.
In the event of cancellation by the organization by inclement weather, mechanical or technical problems, the return will be the 100% of the reserve.
The routes will be scheduled when booking, but they may undergo some changes in relation to the initial plan in case of bad weather. The captain will explain to us the day of shipment concrete itinerary if the weather is not suitable.
In the case of modification or partial cancellation of the itinerary due to weather will not be entitled to any refund of the trip.
If the cancellation of the trip is the same day caused by weather conditions or technical reasons it will refund of the amount paid and given the option to make the trip another day.
If a participant decides to disembark for any reason before the end of the trip there will be no refund.
It is under the responsibility of each participant any activities carried out from the boat, Malta Vela only performs transportation services and advice, at no time responsible for sports activities or the customer to.
For any excursion or trip with Malta Vela experience on sailing is not necessary, the crew are responsible for everything related to the sailboat.
This does not mean that if you are interested in learning how to navigate, on sails, anchorage, etc you can not participate and collaborate in this.
On board you can not use street shoes, black soles, or heels, only sports white soles, or flipflops.
On the night trips are including bed linen but no towel, you have to bring them.
The route to follow while sailing along the coast is flexible and always depend on weather conditions and the interests of participants.
The captain always has the final decision on the route to follow depending on the time available, weather forecasts, sea state, You will then be able to celebrate those magical moments in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.