Prices and conditions.
1-day boat trips, multi-day charters, diving courses and freediving. From April 22 to October 15.
1 day trip.
60€ / Person
Book by place
10 people maxi
2 days trip.
One night - 2 days
M4 persons minimum
Full boat rent
1 to 10 persons
Charter 4 days.
3 nights - 4 days
Minimum 4 persons
Charter 6 days.
5 nights - 6 days
Minimum 4 persons
What's happen if I cancel? ¿What I have to bring?
When requesting the reservation you must provide us with the dates and number of people you will be. In a maximum of 24h we will answer you with availability.
Reservations will be effective once bank deposit has been made for the amount of 30% of the total, the rest (70%) of the amount will be paid upon arrival to the ship.
The costs in case of cancellation by the participants are:
0% 15 days before departure.
30% 14 to 7 days before departure.
100% 6 days before departure.
In the case of cancellation by the organization due to inclement weather, mechanical or technical problems, the refund will be 100% of the reservation.
The itineraries will be scheduled at the time of booking, but may undergo some change in relation to the initial plan in case of adverse weather. The skipper will explain the specific itinerary on the day of boarding if the weather is not suitable.
In the event of modification or partial cancellation of the itinerary due to weather, it will not give any refund of the travel amount.
If the cancellation of the trip is the same day caused by weather or technical causes, the full refund will be made and the option to make the trip another day will be given.
If a participant decides to disembark for any reason before NO refund will be made at the end of the trip.
It is the responsibility of each participant to carry out all activities carried out from the boat, Malta Vela only performs the transport and advice service, at no time is responsible for the activities or sports that the client perform.
For any trip with Malta Vela, no experience in navigation is necessary, we are the crew in charge of everything related to the sailboat.
This does not mean that if you are interested in learning how to sail, anchored, etc. you can not participate and collaborate on it.
On board you can not use street shoes, sole black, no heels, only white-soled sports, nautical or flip-flops.
On trips with included night, bed linen are included but not towel, you have to bring them yourself.
The route to follow during navigation along the coast is flexible and will always depend on the weather conditions and the interests of the participants.
The skipper always has the final decision on the itinerary to follow depending on the time available, the weather forecasts, the sea state, etc.